Key Account Manager Position To Be Filled
Available November 2018
Salary Bracket: £30k - £50k dependant on experience
Hours of work – Monday to Friday 6.30am to 4.30pm – ½ hour lunch break
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an extremely busy and vibrant team that forms the core of the sales process of a specialist building product supplier.
Based in Farnborough we are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with a portfolio of our most important customers. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be adept in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and assist by promoting our company’s solutions to achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
Employee benefits available:
· Free lunch provided
· Free parking available
· Generous staff discount in our store
· 20 days Holiday allowance plus Public Holidays
· Pension scheme available
On the lookout for a new job?
Allbuild are a motivated organization with an inspirational and fun culture. We believe in maximizing potential, working hard and enjoying work at the same time.
We are always on the look out for enthusiastic new team members...
If you think you have something to offer or would like us to consider you for a new employee, send in your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition.
· Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
· Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
· Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
· Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
· Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
· Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
· To be a great problem solver
· Professional telephone manner
· Great time management
· Good IT skills and willingness to learn new systems.
· Be self motivated
· To be Punctual
· To be lively and energetic, portraying a happy and enthusiastic character.
· To communicate effectively with your team players and also with those of different departments.